Pandora® Hair Spray The first step to getting long and healthy hair is caring of the scalp with Pandora Spray, which is rich in natural oils for a healthy scalp care. Egyptian papyrus rich in fatty acids to repair damaged hair Lavender oil to reduce stress and regulate blood circulation, chamomile oil to prevent hair loss Lemon oil is to cleanse the scalp.
- Stimulates the scalp for hair growth.
- Offers a styling lift-off for any hair type.
- Restores the health of each strand.
Non-GMO – No Color – No Alcohol – no Animal-derived Ingredients.
HOW TO USE:
- Shake well.
- Spray on the scalp and massage gently using the fingertips for a period of 1 to 5 minutes, then leave without washing.
- It can be used 3 times a week and for better results, it can be used 15 minutes before Pandora oil.
Size: 130 ml
For a better result, Pandora advises you to massage the scalp by turning the head forward and massaging in circular motions for 5 minutes to increase the blood flow forward to increase the length of the hair.
- Egyptian papyrus grows on the banks of the Nile. This ancient ingredient is rich in fatty acids and polar lipids that rejuvenate, repair and soften hair with each use.
- Lavender oil – It is considered one of the most important multi-use oils as it offers many beneficial benefits. For example, anxiety and stress are one of the main causes of hair fall. Lavender oil helps regulate blood circulation in the body, including the scalp, and thus helps in healthy hair growth.
- Chamomile Oil – Chamomile flowers are delicate but powerful for a variety of medicinal treatments.
- The yellow color of the chamomile infusion gives shine and luster and works to lighten the hair. Washing the hair with chamomile also helps reduce and prevent hair loss.
- Lemon Oil This oil is famous as mentioned in historical documents since 800 BC for its effectiveness as an antiseptic for simple modern skin infections including acne.
- Olive oil provides oily skin with a natural moisturizer that balances and rejuvenates the skin.